- Hammond School's student population of 7 students has grown by 133% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 1 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||7 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Hammond School's student:teacher ratio of 7:1 has increased from 3:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MT)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1||14:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Hawks Home Elem School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hammond Hawks Home School Grades: PK-8 | 3 students
1461 Hammond Road
Hammond, MT 59332
(406)775-6506 0.2 PK-8 3
- Biddle Biddle School Grades: PK-8 | 4 students
Hwy 59 N In Biddle
Biddle, MT 59314
(406)427-5290 22.7 PK-8 4
- Alzada Alzada School Grades: PK-8 | 4 students
236 Spring Street
Alzada, MT 59311
(406)828-4445 28.2 PK-8 4
- Broadus Broadus 7-8 Grades: 7-8 | 30 students
500 N Trautman
Broadus, MT 59317
(406)436-2658 28.2 7-8 30
- Broadus Broadus School Grades: PK-6 | 107 students
518 N Trautman
Broadus, MT 59317
(406)436-2637 28.3 PK-6 107
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.