- Broadus School's student population of 107 students has grown by 13% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 9 teachers has grown by 12% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||107 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Broadus School's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has increased from 11:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MT)|
|Overall School Rank||#346 out of 573 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||35-39%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Broadus Elem School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Broadus Broadus 7-8 Grades: 7-8 | 30 students
500 N Trautman
Broadus, MT 59317
(406)436-2658 0.1 7-8 30
- Biddle Biddle School Grades: PK-8 | 4 students
Hwy 59 N In Biddle
Biddle, MT 59314
(406)427-5290 24.8 PK-8 4
- Hammond Hammond School Grades: PK-8 | 7 students
10851 Highway 212
Hammond, MT 59332
(406)427-5438 28.3 PK-8 7
- Hammond Hawks Home School Grades: PK-8 | 3 students
1461 Hammond Road
Hammond, MT 59332
(406)775-6506 28.5 PK-8 3
- Volborg South Stacey School Grades: PK-8 | 3 students
124 Stacey Road
Volborg, MT 59351
(406)784-2256 29.1 PK-8 3
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.