Hampton Elementary School
- Hampton Elementary School's student population of 313 students has grown by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 21 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||313 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Hampton Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AR)|
|Overall School Rank||#657 out of 999 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-34%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||14:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Hampton School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hampton Hampton High School Grades: 7-12 | 259 students
419 E Main St
Hampton, AR 71744
(870)798-2742 0.1 7-12 259
- Bearden Bearden Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 242 students
100 Oak Ave
Bearden, AR 71720
(870)687-2237 15.8 K-6 242
- Bearden Bearden High School Grades: 7-12 | 226 students
635 N Plum
Bearden, AR 71720
(870)687-2913 16.1 7-12 226
- Hermitage Hermitage Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 264 students
206 W School Dr
Hermitage, AR 71647
(870)463-8500 17.4 PK-6 264
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.