Hampton Elementary School
Hampton Elementary School serves 69 students in grades Prekindergarten-6.
Hampton Elementary School placed in the top 20% of all schools in Nebraska for overall test scores (math proficiency is top 10%, and reading proficiency is top 30%) for the 2018-19 school year.
The percentage of students achieving proficiency in math is 70-79% (which is higher than the Nebraska state average of 52%) for the 2018-19 school year. The percentage of students achieving proficiency in reading/language arts is 60-69% (which is higher than the Nebraska state average of 52%) for the 2018-19 school year.
The student:teacher ratio of 9:1 is lower than the Nebraska state level of 12:1.
Hampton Elementary School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Nebraska for:
Hampton Elementary School's student population of 69 students has grown by 13% over five school years.
The teacher population of 8 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
Total Classroom Teachers
Students by Grade
Hampton Elementary School is ranked within the top 20% of all 904 schools in Nebraska (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2018-19 school year.
The diversity score of Hampton Elementary School is 0.00, which is less than the diversity score at state average of 0.52. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data
State Level (NE)
Overall Testing Rank
#122 out of 904 schools
Math Test Scores (% Proficient)
Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)
Student : Teacher Ratio
Two or more races
All Ethnic Groups
Eligible for Free Lunch
Eligible for Reduced Lunch
School Statewide Testing
School District Name
Source: 2017-2018 (latest school year available) NCES, NE Dept. of Education
Review Hampton Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
Public School Police Departments: Combating Traffic, Crime and Budget Cuts
Police departments on public school campuses have played a major role in reducing violent crime and the speed limit. Unfortunately, they are also fighting an uphill battle against budget cuts.
Straight from School Gardens to Lunchrooms: Delicious or Dangerous?
School gardens have grown wildly in popularity, but should the harvest from these gardens be used in school cafeterias? Take a bite of the debate and learn about what the opponents and proponents say.
Can Public Schools Force Students to Take AP Courses and Exams?
Some public schools are forcing students in AP courses to take the AP exam. Learn about both sides of the debate and the potential benefits in store for both students and high schools.