Harbour View Elementary School
- Harbour View Elementary School's student population of 858 students has grown by 16% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 57 teachers has grown by 23% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||858 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||57 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Harbour View Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has decreased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (FL)|
|Overall School Rank||#1719 out of 3,601 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||MARION School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Belleview Belleview Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 717 students
5556 Se County Highway 484
Belleview, FL 34420
(352)671-6100 4.2 PK-5 717
- Ocala Emerald Shores Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 521 students
404 Emerald Rd
Ocala, FL 34472
(352)671-4800 5.2 PK-5 521
- Ocala Lake Weir High School Grades: 9-12 | 1544 students
10351 Se Maricamp Rd
Ocala, FL 34472
(352)671-4820 5.2 9-12 1544
- Weirsdale Stanton-weirsdale Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 594 students
16705 Se 134th Ter
Weirsdale, FL 32195
(352)671-6150 5.4 PK-5 594
Learn how various states regulate maximum class sizes.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.