Stanton-weirsdale Elementary School
- Stanton-weirsdale Elementary School's student population of 594 students has grown by 20% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 37 teachers has grown by 37% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||594 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||37 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Stanton-weirsdale Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has decreased from 18:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (FL)|
|Overall School Rank||#1967 out of 3,601 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||MARION School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lady Lake The Villages Elementary Of Lady Lake School Grades: PK-5 | 813 students
695 Rolling Acres Rd
Lady Lake, FL 32159
(352)751-0111 3.4 PK-5 813
- Summerfield Harbour View Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 858 students
8445 Se 147th Pl
Summerfield, FL 34491
(352)671-6110 5.4 PK-5 858
- Ocala Lake Weir High School Grades: 9-12 | 1544 students
10351 Se Maricamp Rd
Ocala, FL 34472
(352)671-4820 7.4 9-12 1544
Nearby Homes for Sale
Learn how various states regulate maximum class sizes.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.