Harmony Elementary School
- Harmony Elementary School's student population of 174 students has grown by 7% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 12 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-7|
|Total Students||174 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Harmony Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has increased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IA)|
|Overall School Rank||#564 out of 1,252 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||65-69%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||65-69%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Harmony Comm School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Keosauqua Van Buren High School Grades: 7-12 | 361 students
405 4th Street
Keosauqua, IA 52565
(319)293-3183 9.0 7-12 361
- Salem Salem Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 117 students
412 E. Jackson St.
Salem, IA 52649
(319)258-7799 14.0 PK-5 117
- Donnellson Central Lee High School Grades: 9-12 | 327 students
2642 Highway 218
Donnellson, IA 52625
(319)835-9510 17.3 9-12 327
- Douds Van Buren Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 325 students
14574 Jefferson St.
Douds, IA 52551
(641)936-4321 17.7 PK-6 325
- Kahoka Black Hawk Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 375 students
751 W Chestnut
Kahoka, MO 63445
(660)727-3318 19.8 K-5 375
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.