Harris Elementary School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 160 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 11:1
- Minority Enrollment: 94%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in AR
- Math Proficiency: 10-14% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 6-9% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), AR Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
10-14% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 36% AR state average), while 6-9% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 37% AR state average).
How many students attend Harris Elementary School?
160 students attend Harris Elementary School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
78% of Harris Elementary School students are Black, 10% of students are Hispanic, 6% of students are White, 5% of students are Two or more races, and 1% of students are American Indian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Harris Elementary School?
Harris Elementary School has a student ration of 11:1, which is lower than the Arkansas state average of 13:1.
What grades does Harris Elementary School offer ?
Harris Elementary School offers enrollment in grades Prekindergarten-5
What school district is Harris Elementary School part of?
Harris Elementary School is part of Pulaski County Special School District.
Review Harris Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities