Glenview Elementary School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 311 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 12:1
- Minority Enrollment: 97%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in AR
- Math Proficiency: 10-14% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: ≤5% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), AR Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
10-14% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 36% AR state average), while ≤5% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 37% AR state average).
How many students attend Glenview Elementary School?
311 students attend Glenview Elementary School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
87% of Glenview Elementary School students are Black, 8% of students are Hispanic, 3% of students are White, and 2% of students are Two or more races.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Glenview Elementary School?
Glenview Elementary School has a student ration of 12:1, which is lower than the Arkansas state average of 13:1.
What grades does Glenview Elementary School offer ?
Glenview Elementary School offers enrollment in grades Prekindergarten-5
What school district is Glenview Elementary School part of?
Glenview Elementary School is part of North Little Rock School District.
Review Glenview Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities