Harrison Parkway Elementary School
Top Placements (Indiana)
Harrison Parkway Elementary School is Listed among the top public schools in Indiana for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 10%)
- Math Proficiency Highest math proficiency (Top 10%)
- Reading Language/Arts Proficiency Highest reading language/arts proficiency (Top 5%)
- Harrison Parkway Elementary School's student population of 666 students has grown by 9% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 35 teachers has grown by 25% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-4|
|Total Students||666 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||35 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Harrison Parkway Elementary School is ranked within the top 10% of all 1767 schools in Indiana (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 19:1 has decreased from 22:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IN)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
- The school district of Harrison Parkway Elementary School is Hamilton Southeastern s School District, which is ranked within the top 5% of all 357 school districts in Indiana (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- Hamilton Southeastern s School District's student population of 21,144 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The revenue/student of $10,669 in this district is less than the state average of $12,561. The district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The district's spending/student of $7,655 is less than the state average of $10,672. The district spending/student has declined by 13% over four school years.
|School District Name||Hamilton Southeastern s School District|
|Number of Schools|
|Number of Students Managed||21,144||1,398|
|District Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|District Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|District Total Revenue||$216 MM||$18 MM|
|District Spending||$155 MM||$15 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$10,669||$12,561|
|District Spending / Student||$7,655||$10,672|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fishers New Britton Elementary School Grades: K-4 | 729 students
8660 E 131st St
Fishers, IN 46038
(317)594-4130 1.0 K-4 729
- Fishers Cumberland Road Elementary School Grades: K-4 | 653 students
13535 Cumberland Rd
Fishers, IN 46038
(317)594-4170 1.1 K-4 653
- Fishers Fishers Junior High School Grades: 7-8 | 966 students
13257 Cumberland Rd
Fishers, IN 46038
(317)594-4150 1.3 7-8 966
- Noblesville Options Charter School Noblesville Grades: 9-12 | 199 students
9945 Cumberland Pointe Blvd
Noblesville, IN 46060
(317)773-8659 1.8 9-12 199
- Carmel Prairie Trace Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 652 students
14200 N River Rd
Carmel, IN 46033
(317)571-7925 1.9 K-5 652
Nearby Homes for Sale
Students with disabilities may require the assistance of a service dog, but how might the presence of a dog in the classroom affect other students? Could it be too distracting?
Childhood obesity rates continue to climb. While many public schools have implemented policies and programs to combat the problem, there is always more to be done. Keep reading to learn what schools are doing to prevent obesity and how you can help.
Food allergies are no laughing matter and it doesn't take long for them to become dangerous. Keep reading to learn how to keep your child safe at school if he has a food allergy.