Quick Stats (2023)
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 212 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 11:1
- Minority Enrollment: 94%
- Graduation Rate: ≥50% (Btm 50% in TX)
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 20%
- Math Proficiency: 60-64% (Top 10%)
- Reading Proficiency: 50-54% (Top 30%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), TX Dept. of Education
Hart Isd ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Texas for:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Hart Isd's ranking?
Hart Isd ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Texas for: Highest overall rank (Top 20%), Most improved public schools (Top 5%), Highest math proficiency (Top 10%), Largest student body (number of students) (Top 20%) and Lowest student:teacher ratio (Top 20%).
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
60-64% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 37% TX state average), while 50-54% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 42% TX state average).
What is the graduation rate of Hart Isd?
The graduation rate of Hart Isd is 50%, which is lower than the Texas state average of 89%.
How many students attend Hart Isd?
212 students attend Hart Isd.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
93% of Hart Isd students are Hispanic, 6% of students are White, and 1% of students are Two or more races.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Hart Isd?
Hart Isd has a student ration of 11:1, which is lower than the Texas state average of 14:1.
What grades does Hart Isd offer ?
Hart Isd offers enrollment in grades Prekindergarten-12
What school district is Hart Isd part of?
Hart Isd is part of Hart Independent School District.
Review Hart Isd. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities