Henry Elementary School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 537 students
- Minority Enrollment: 94%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in IL
- Math Proficiency: 10-14% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 15-19% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), IL Dept. of Education
Henry Elementary School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Illinois for:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Henry Elementary School's ranking?
Henry Elementary School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Illinois for: Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 20%).
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
10-14% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 28% IL state average), while 15-19% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 32% IL state average).
How many students attend Henry Elementary School?
537 students attend Henry Elementary School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
85% of Henry Elementary School students are Hispanic, 6% of students are White, 3% of students are Asian, 3% of students are Black, 2% of students are American Indian, and 1% of students are Two or more races.
What grades does Henry Elementary School offer ?
Henry Elementary School offers enrollment in grades Prekindergarten-8
What school district is Henry Elementary School part of?
Henry Elementary School is part of City Of Chicago School District 299.
Review Henry Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities