- Grades: Prekindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 203 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 11:1
- Minority Enrollment: 89%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in MA
- Math Proficiency: 15-19% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 40-44% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), MA Dept. of Education
Henry Grew ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Massachusetts for:
(offers virtual instruction)
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Henry Grew's ranking?
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
How many students attend Henry Grew?
What is the racial composition of the student body?
What is the student:teacher ratio of Henry Grew?
What grades does Henry Grew offer ?
What school district is Henry Grew part of?
Review Henry Grew. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities