Henry Hank Oyama
- Henry Hank Oyama's student population of 374 students has declined by 7% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 22 teachers has grown by 29% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||374 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Henry Hank Oyama's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has decreased from 24:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AZ)|
|Overall School Rank||#1126 out of 1,842 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||25-29%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-24%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||19:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Tucson Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tucson Cholla High Magnet School Grades: 8-12 | 1885 students
2001 W. Starr Pass Blvd.
Tucson, AZ 85713
(520)225-6060 1.1 8-12 1885
- Tucson Lynn Urquides Grades: PK-5 | 490 students
1573 W. Ajo Way
Tucson, AZ 85713
(520)225-6060 1.2 PK-5 490
- Tucson Cape School-jail Grades: 8-12 | 29 students
1270 West Silverlake Rd.
Tucson, AZ 85701
(520)740-4704 1.3 8-12 29
- Tucson Mccorkle Pk-8 Grades: PK-8 | 932 students
4455 S Mission Rd
Tucson, AZ 85746
(520)877-2000 1.5 PK-8 932
Learn about the recent vote by the Indiana School Board to allow a state takeover of four Indiana schools beginning next school year.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.