Hereford High School
- The student population of 1188 students has declined by 9% over five years.
- The teacher population of 72 teachers has declined by 7% over five years.
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School (2016)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||1,188 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||72 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- The student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has stayed the same over five years.
|This School||(MD) School Average|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
- Baltimore County School District's student population of 109,240 students has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- The district's graduation rate of 84% has increased from 83% over five years.
- The revenue/student of $14,469 is higher than the state average of $14,280. The district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $14,351 is higher than the state average of $14,036. The district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four years.
|School District Name||Baltimore County School District|
|Number of Schools|
|Number of Students Managed||109,240||17,887|
|District Total Revenue||$1,547 MM||$243 MM|
|District Spending||$1,535 MM||$239 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$14,469||$14,280|
|District Spending / Student||$14,351||$14,036|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Monkton Hereford Middle SchoolGrades: 6-8 | 958 students
712 Corbett Rd
Monkton, MD 21111
- Sparks Glencoe Sparks Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-5 | 526 students
601 Belfast Rd
Sparks Glencoe, MD 21152
- FreelandPrettyboy Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-5 | 425 students
19810 Middletown Rd
Freeland, MD 21053
- Parkton Seventh District Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-5 | 408 students
20300 York Rd
Parkton, MD 21120
- UppercoFifth District Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-5 | 272 students
3725 Mount Carmel Rd
Upperco, MD 21155
January 31, 2018
Bullying is becoming the red hot topic in education circles today, and the U.S. Department of Education is taking note. Learn about the anti-bullying summit held by Education Secretary Arne Duncan and how schools may finally put an end to bullying.
January 31, 2018
Learn about the debate surrounding full-day kindergarten and which choice is best for your child.
January 25, 2018
The SATs are a make or break exam for high school students. Check out the 10 best ways to prepare for the big test.