Hereford Middle School
Hereford Middle School places among the top 20% of public schools in Maryland for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 20%)
- Hereford Middle School's student population of 983 students has grown by 6% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 58 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School (2007)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||983 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||58 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Hereford Middle School is ranked within the top 30% of all 1,367 schools in Maryland (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has increased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MD)|
|Overall School Rank||#365 out of 1,367 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Baltimore County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Parkton Hereford High School Grades: 9-12 | 1182 students
17301 York Rd
Parkton, MD 21120
(410)887-1905 2.1 9-12 1182
- Phoenix Jacksonville Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 541 students
3400 Hillendale Heights Rd
Phoenix, MD 21131
(410)887-7880 6.4 K-5 541
- Cockeysville Cockeysville Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 817 students
10401 Greenside Dr
Cockeysville, MD 21030
(410)887-7626 7.0 6-8 817
A NYC public school is now completely vegetarian! How have students reacted, and will other public schools follow suit?
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.