Heritage Elementary School
Heritage Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Colorado for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 10%)
- Math Proficiency Highest math proficiency (Top 5%)
- Reading/Language Arts Proficiency Highest reading/language arts proficiency (Top 20%)
- Diversity Most diverse schools (Top 10%)
- Heritage Elementary School's student population of 417 students has grown by 22% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 21 teachers has grown by 23% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||417 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Heritage Elementary School is ranked within the top 10% of all 1,768 schools in Colorado (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 20:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CO)|
|Overall School Rank||#144 out of 1768 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||65-69%|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-64%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1||17:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Cherry Creek School District No. 5 In The County Of Arapah School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Englewood Walnut Hills Community Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 367 students
8195 East Costilla Boulevard
Englewood, CO 80112
(720)554-3800 0.8 PK-5 367
- Englewood Homestead Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 524 students
7451 South Homestead Parkway
Englewood, CO 80112
(720)554-3700 1.0 PK-5 524
- Littleton Lois Lenski Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 571 students
6350 South Fairfax Way
Littleton, CO 80121
(303)347-4575 1.2 K-5 571
- Englewood Greenwood Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 428 students
5550 South Holly Street
Englewood, CO 80111
(720)554-3400 1.5 PK-5 428
What is the best way to evaluate the quality of a public high school? Learn about the data available that helps parents choose a high school based upon how well their graduates perform in college.
In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the financial impact of COVID-19 on public schools and what to expect in the future. We’ll talk about the effects of budget cuts and other challenges affecting the public school system for the remainder of this school year and into the next.
As the nation works to recover from COVID-19, parents wonder what the fall of 2020 holds in terms of the upcoming school year. Read on to learn some tips for preparing for potential challenges and to see the answers to some of the biggest questions being asked by parents of school-age children.