Hermann Elementary School
- Hermann Elementary School's student population of 363 students has grown by 9% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 28 teachers has grown by 16% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-4|
|Total Students||363 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Hermann Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has decreased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MO)|
|Overall School Rank||#944 out of 2,073 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||55-59%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-64%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||GASCONADE CO. R-I School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hermann Hermann Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 306 students
164 Blue Pride Dr
Hermann, MO 65041
(573)486-3121 1.1 5-8 306
- New Haven Franklin Co. Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 120 students
3128 Hwy Y
New Haven, MO 63068
(573)237-2414 12.3 K-8 120
- Jonesburg Jonesburg Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 194 students
106 Smith Rd
Jonesburg, MO 63351
(636)488-5923 13.0 PK-5 194
- New Haven New Haven High School Grades: 9-12 | 171 students
100 Park Dr
New Haven, MO 63068
(573)237-2629 13.8 9-12 171
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.