- Hollis School's student population of 280 students has declined by 21% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 21 teachers has declined by 25% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||280 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Hollis School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 523 schools in Maine (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (ME)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#336 out of 523 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-34%|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||12:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||RSU 06/MSAD 06 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Buxton Bonny Eagle Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 853 students
92 Sokokis Trail
Buxton, ME 04093
(207) 929-3833 3.9 6-8 853
- East Waterboro Waterboro Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 508 students
340 Sokokis Trail
East Waterboro, ME 04030
(207) 247-6126 6.2 K-5 508
- Biddeford Dayton Consolidated School Grades: PK-5 | 128 students
21 Clarks Mills Road
Biddeford, ME 04005
(207) 499-2283 6.4 PK-5 128
Amidst the controversy surrounding President Obama's school address, learn about whether or not parents have any rights in choosing who their children's public schools invite as speakers.
Learn about the history of public schools incorporating self-contained classrooms, and whether they are right for your child.
President Obama’s My Brother’s Keeper initiative aims to improve academic opportunities for students of color, especially African-American boys.