Holyoke Alternative School
- Holyoke Alternative School's student population of 13 students has grown by 85% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 1 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|School Type||Alternative school|
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||13 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Holyoke Alternative School's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has increased from 7:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CO)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||17:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Holyoke No. Re-1J School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Holyoke Holyoke Senior High School Grades: 7-12 | 252 students
545 E Hale Street
Holyoke, CO 80734
(970)854-2284 0.0 7-12 252
- Holyoke Holyoke Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 316 students
326 E Kellogg
Holyoke, CO 80734
(970)854-3411 0.2 K-6 316
- Haxtun Haxtun Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 254 students
601 North Colorado Avenue
Haxtun, CO 80731
(970)774-6161 18.0 PK-8 254
- Ovid Revere Junior-senior High School Grades: 7-12 | 54 students
500 Main Street
Ovid, CO 80744
(970)463-5477 26.8 7-12 54
Learn how you can help improve your child's food options in public school cafeterias.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.