Holyoke Senior High School
- Holyoke Senior High School's student population of 252 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 20 teachers has grown by 5% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||252 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Holyoke Senior High School's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has decreased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CO)|
|Overall School Rank||#1176 out of 1,704 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||15-19%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||17:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Holyoke No. Re-1J School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Holyoke Holyoke Alternative School Grades: 7-12 | 13 students
545 East Hale Street
Holyoke, CO 80734
(970)854-2844 0.0 7-12 13
- Holyoke Holyoke Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 316 students
326 E Kellogg
Holyoke, CO 80734
(970)854-3411 0.2 K-6 316
- Haxtun Haxtun Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 254 students
601 North Colorado Avenue
Haxtun, CO 80731
(970)774-6161 18.0 PK-8 254
- Ovid Revere Junior-senior High School Grades: 7-12 | 54 students
500 Main Street
Ovid, CO 80744
(970)463-5477 26.8 7-12 54
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.