Holyoke Senior High School
- Holyoke Senior High School's student population of 257 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 20 teachers has grown by 5% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||257 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Holyoke Senior High School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 1,768 schools in Colorado (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has decreased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CO)|
|Overall School Rank||#1034 out of 1768 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-24%|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||17:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Holyoke School District No. Re-1j School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Holyoke Holyoke Alternative School Grades: 7-12 | 15 students
545 East Hale Street
Holyoke, CO 80734
(970) 854-2844 0.0 7-12 15
- Holyoke Holyoke Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 311 students
326 E Kellogg
Holyoke, CO 80734
(970) 854-3411 0.2 K-6 311
- Haxtun Haxtun Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 270 students
601 North Colorado Avenue
Haxtun, CO 80731
(970) 774-6161 18.0 PK-8 270
- Ovid Revere Junior-senior High School Grades: 7-12 | 49 students
500 Main Street
Ovid, CO 80744
(970) 463-5477 26.8 7-12 49
Should sixth graders be placed in elementary or middle school? We explore the pros and cons of the issue.
Learn 8 ways to guide your conversations with children when discussing high-profile acts of violence in schools.
Traditional Christmas carols, such as "Silent Night," may be sounds of the past on public school campuses. Learn about why schools are banning Christmas carols and how some parents are protesting the changes.