Howard Elementary School
- Howard Elementary School's student population of 418 students has grown by 6% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 21 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||418 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Howard Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 20:1 has increased from 18:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MI)|
|Overall School Rank||#503 out of 3,159 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1||18:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Dearborn City School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Dearborn Heights Westwood Alternative Education High School North Grades: 9-12 | 121 students
23914 Ford Rd
Dearborn Heights, MI 48127
(313)565-0468 0.5 9-12 121
- Dearborn Charles A. Lindbergh Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 314 students
500 North Waverly St
Dearborn, MI 48128
(313)827-6300 0.6 K-5 314
- Dearborn Bryant Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 777 students
460 North Vernon St
Dearborn, MI 48128
(313)827-2904 0.7 6-8 777
- Dearborn Dearborn High School Grades: 9-12 | 2056 students
19501 Outer Dr
Dearborn, MI 48124
(313)827-1600 1.0 9-12 2056
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.