Hoxie Elementary School
- Hoxie Elementary School's student population of 270 students has grown by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 18 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||270 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Hoxie Elementary School is ranked within the top 50% of all 1,265 schools in Kansas (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (KS)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#410 out of 1265 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Hoxie Community Schools School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hoxie Hoxie High School Grades: 7-12 | 179 students
1625 Queen Ave
Hoxie, KS 67740
(785) 675-3286 0.3 7-12 179
- Selden Golden Plains Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 91 students
210 W 6th
Selden, KS 67757
(785) 386-4560 14.4 PK-5 91
- Grainfield Wheatland Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 42 students
Grainfield, KS 67737
(785) 673-4365 16.8 PK-4 42
- Grainfield Wheatland High School Grades: 9-12 | 34 students
2920 K 23
Grainfield, KS 67737
(785) 673-4223 17.3 9-12 34
- Rexford Golden Plains High School Grades: 9-12 | 58 students
335 School Street
Rexford, KS 67753
(785) 687-3265 17.9 9-12 58
A generous Michigan teen was growing his hair long to donate to Locks of Love, but was suspended from school as a result. Was this the right cut? We’ll discuss both side of the issue.
A recent ruling by the U.S. Supreme Court bans public school use by churches outside of normal school hours, and we’ll take a look at both sides of this issue.
Learn about whether charter schools or traditional public schools are enjoying better academic performance amongst their students. What do the test results reveal?