Hoxie High School
- Hoxie High School's student population of 155 students has grown by 26% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 18 teachers has grown by 5% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||155 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Hoxie High School's student:teacher ratio of 9:1 has increased from 7:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (KS)|
|Overall School Rank||#479 out of 1,268 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||15-19%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-34%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Hoxie Community s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hoxie Hoxie Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 285 students
1117 Royal Ave
Hoxie, KS 67740
(785)675-3254 0.3 PK-6 285
- Selden Golden Plains Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 83 students
210 W 6th
Selden, KS 67757
(785)386-4560 14.5 PK-5 83
- Grainfield Wheatland Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 44 students
Grainfield, KS 67737
(785)673-4365 16.9 PK-4 44
- Grainfield Wheatland High School Grades: 9-12 | 38 students
2920 K 23
Grainfield, KS 67737
(785)673-4223 17.4 9-12 38
- Rexford Golden Plains Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 41 students
335 School Street
Rexford, KS 67753
(785)687-3265 18.2 6-8 41
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.