Hugh J Boyd Junior Elementary School
Hugh J Boyd Junior Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in New Jersey for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Most diverse schools (Top 20%)
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 10%)
- Student Attention Lowest teacher:student ratio (Top 10%)
- Hugh J Boyd Junior Elementary School's student population of 210 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 23 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||210 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Hugh J Boyd Junior Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 9:1 has decreased from 10:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NJ)|
|Overall School Rank||#2048 out of 2,236 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||15-19%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-24%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1||12:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Seaside Heights School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lavallette Lavallette Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 146 students
105 Brooklyn Ave
Lavallette, NJ 08735
(732)793-7722 1.6 K-8 146
- Island Heights Island Heights Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 126 students
115 Summit Ave
Island Heights, NJ 08732
(732)929-1222 3.7 K-6 126
- Toms River Toms River High School East Grades: 9-12 | 1387 students
1225 Raider Way
Toms River, NJ 08753
(732)505-5665 3.7 9-12 1387
- Ocean Gate Ocean Gate Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 149 students
126 West Arverne Avenue
Ocean Gate, NJ 08740
(732)269-3023 3.8 PK-6 149
Nearby Homes for Sale
Did your child's school make the list? We cover the latest Blue Ribbon Schools awards given by Education Secretary Arne Duncan.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.