Iaeger Elementary School
- Iaeger Elementary School's student population of 273 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 22 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|School Type||Magnet School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||273 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Iaeger Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (WV)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||25-29%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||15:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Mcdowell County s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bradshaw Bradshaw Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 268 students
740 Mountaineer Highway
Bradshaw, WV 24817
(304)938-2904 3.4 PK-5 268
- Avondale Sandy River Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 237 students
Avondale, WV 24811
(304)938-2407 3.4 6-8 237
- Big Sandy Fall River Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 161 students
Big Sandy, WV 24816
(304)656-7665 6.3 PK-5 161
- Bradshaw River View High School Grades: 9-12 | 494 students
512 Mountaineeer Highway
Bradshaw, WV 24817
(304)348-6610 7.3 9-12 494
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn more about the growing prevalence of female bulling and how public schools are managing the important issues.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.