Lincoln Way CHSD 210 School District
- For the 2020 school year, there are 3 public schools managed by Lincoln Way CHSD 210 School District serving 6,974 students in New Lenox, Illinois.
- Minority enrollment is 17% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the Illinois state average of 51%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 18:1 is more than the state average of 16:1.
Lincoln Way CHSD 210 School District (2020)
- School Location Grades Students
- New Lenox Lincoln Way West 21701 S Gougar Rd
New Lenox, IL 60451
Grades: 9-12 | 1898 students
- New Lenox Lincoln-way Central High School 1801 E Lincoln Hwy
New Lenox, IL 60451
Grades: 9-12 | 2157 students
- Frankfort Lincoln-way East High School 201 Colorado Ave
Frankfort, IL 60423
Grades: 9-12 | 2919 students
|School District Name||Lincoln Way CHSD 210 School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||6,974 students|
|# of Teachers||391 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
|# of Male Students||3,496 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||3,478 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||9 students|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||119 students|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||666 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||232 students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||5,776 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||2 students|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||170 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||1,685|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||1,744|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||1,772|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||1,773|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Lincoln Way CHSD 210 School District, which is ranked within the top 30% of all 851 school districts in Illinois (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 98% has increased from 92% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (IL)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $14,288 in this school district is less than the state average of $14,514. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $16,237 is higher than the state average of $14,861. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (IL)|
|Total Revenue||$105 MM||$11 MM|
|Spending||$119 MM||$11 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$14,288||$14,514|
|Spending / Student||$16,237||$14,861|
Did your child's school make the list? We cover the latest Blue Ribbon Schools awards given by Education Secretary Arne Duncan.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.