IN Acad for Sci Math & Humanities School District
- For the 2018-19 school year, there is 1 public school managed by IN Acad for Sci Math & Humanities School District serving 330 students in Muncie, Indiana.
- Minority enrollment is 27% of the student body (majority Asian), which is less than the Indiana state average of 31%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 10:1 is less than the state average of 17:1.
IN Acad for Sci Math & Humanities School District (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- Muncie In Academy For Sci Math & HumanitiesBsu - 301 N Talley Avenue
Muncie, IN 47306
Grades: 10-12 | 330 students
|School District Name||IN Acad for Sci Math & Humanities School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||330 students|
|# of Teachers||34 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
|# of Male Students||125 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||205 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||1 students|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||45 students|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||17 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||14 students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||241 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||12 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||1|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||173|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||156|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- The school district's graduation rate of 95% has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (IN)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The school district's spending/student of $132 is less than the state average of $11,176. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (IN)|
|Total Revenue||$18 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$13,154|
|Spending / Student||$132||$11,176|
Research shows that students of color face a disproportionate number of disciplinary actions in U.S. public schools. Learn about these disparities, as well as the policies that fuel them. Also learn about suggested measures to address this problem.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.