Clear Creek Amana Comm School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there are 6 public schools managed by Clear Creek Amana Comm School District serving 2,328 students in Amana, Iowa.
- Minority enrollment is 17% of the student body (majority Hispanic and Black), which is less than the Iowa state average of 23%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 14:1 is equal to the state average of 14:1.
Clear Creek Amana Comm School District (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- Amana Amana Elementary School3023 220th Trail
Amana, IA 52203
Grades: PK-5 | 139 students
- Tiffin Clear Creek Amana High School551 W Marengo Rd
Tiffin, IA 52340
Grades: 9-12 | 595 students
- Tiffin Clear Creek Amana Middle School311 W Marengo Rd
Tiffin, IA 52340
Grades: 6-8 | 507 students
- Oxford Clear Creek Elementary School230 W Wilson
Oxford, IA 52322
Grades: PK-5 | 269 students
- North Liberty North Bend Elementary School2230 St Andrews Drive
North Liberty, IA 52317
Grades: PK-5 | 415 students
- Tiffin Tiffin Elementary School104 N. Park Rd
Tiffin, IA 52340
Grades: PK-5 | 403 students
|School District Name||Clear Creek Amana Comm School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||2,328 students|
|# of Teachers||171 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
|# of Male Students||1,144 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||1,184 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||14 students|
|% American Indian Students|
|# of Asian Students||39 students|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||116 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||99 students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||1,941 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||2 students|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||117 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||121|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||192|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||192|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||162|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||194|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||187|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||178|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||163|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||167|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||177|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||139|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||157|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||122|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||177|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Clear Creek Amana Comm School District, which is ranked within the top 50% of all 334 school districts in Iowa (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 85-89% has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (IA)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $11,925 is higher than the state average of $10,736. The school district revenue/student has grown by 7% over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $15,719 is higher than the state average of $10,774. The school district spending/student has grown by 7% over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (IA)|
|Total Revenue||$20 MM||$7 MM|
|Spending||$27 MM||$7 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$11,925||$10,736|
|Spending / Student||$15,719||$10,774|
Learn how various states regulate maximum class sizes.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.