Iredell Charter Academy
- Iredell Charter Academy's student population of 356 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 21 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||356 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
- Iredell Charter Academy's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NC)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-34%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Iredell Charter Academy School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Mooresville Shepherd Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 453 students
1748 Charlotte Hwy
Mooresville, NC 28115
(704)664-2582 2.3 PK-5 453
- Troutman Troutman Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 722 students
220 S Main St
Troutman, NC 28166
(704)528-4526 3.2 PK-5 722
- Troutman Career Academy And Technical School Grades: 6-12 | 89 students
350 Old Murdock Rd
Troutman, NC 28166
(704)978-2791 4.0 6-12 89
- Mooresville Lakeshore Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 656 students
252 Lakeshore School Road
Mooresville, NC 28117
(704)660-5970 4.5 PK-5 656
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.