J F Kennedy Elementary School
- J F Kennedy Elementary School's student population of 465 students has grown by 7% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 40 teachers has grown by 5% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||465 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||40 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- J F Kennedy Elementary School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 1,666 schools in Massachusetts (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MA)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#1409 out of 1666 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-34%|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-34%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||n/a|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Randolph School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Randolph Randolph High School Grades: 9-12 | 708 students
70 Memorial Pkwy
Randolph, MA 02368
(781) 961-6220 0.6 9-12 708
- Randolph Elizabeth G Lyons Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 298 students
60 Vesey Rd
Randolph, MA 02368
(781) 961-6252 0.8 K-5 298
- Braintree Highlands Grades: K-5 | 424 students
144 Wildwood Avenue
Braintree, MA 02184
(781) 380-0190 1.7 K-5 424
Learn about how public schools are impacted by an economic recession, job losses, and funding cuts.
Through the Gates Foundation, Bill Gates has not only donated billions of dollars to public schools, but will now sponsor in-depth research on improving teaching that may change the face of public school education forever.
The start of the school year translates into greater risks for the spread of H1N1. Learn about how public schools across the country are combating the risks, as well as what you can do to keep your children safe.