Jefferson Elementary School
- Jefferson Elementary School's student population of 300 students has grown by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 19 teachers has grown by 5% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||300 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Jefferson Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (OK)|
|Overall School Rank||#843 out of 1,678 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||35-39%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||17:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||PRYOR School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pryor Lincoln Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 735 students
1635 S Elliott
Pryor, OK 74362
(918)825-0653 0.9 PK-6 735
- Pryor Roosevelt Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 533 students
402 N Orphan
Pryor, OK 74362
(918)825-3523 1.2 PK-6 533
- Pryor Osage Public School Grades: PK-8 | 123 students
7960 West 490
Pryor, OK 74361
(918)825-2550 4.6 PK-8 123
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.