Roosevelt Elementary School
- Roosevelt Elementary School's student population of 533 students has grown by 27% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 30 teachers has grown by 20% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||533 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Roosevelt Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 18:1 has increased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (OK)|
|Overall School Rank||#288 out of 1,678 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||17:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||PRYOR School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pryor Jefferson Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 300 students
400 S E 6th
Pryor, OK 74362
(918)825-1374 1.2 K-6 300
- Pryor Lincoln Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 735 students
1635 S Elliott
Pryor, OK 74362
(918)825-0653 1.8 PK-6 735
- Pryor Osage Public School Grades: PK-8 | 123 students
7960 West 490
Pryor, OK 74361
(918)825-2550 5.1 PK-8 123
Research shows that students of color face a disproportionate number of disciplinary actions in U.S. public schools. Learn about these disparities, as well as the policies that fuel them. Also learn about suggested measures to address this problem.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.