John C. Milanesi Elementary School
- John C. Milanesi Elementary School's student population of 347 students has declined by 6% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 20 teachers has declined by 39% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-3|
|Total Students||347 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- John C. Milanesi Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has increased from 11:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NJ)|
|Overall School Rank||#1152 out of 2,236 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-39%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-49%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||12:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Buena Regional School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Buena Buena Regional High School Grades: 9-12 | 614 students
125 Weymouth Road
Buena, NJ 08310
(856)697-2400 2.0 9-12 614
- Minotola Dr. J.p. Cleary Elementary School Grades: 4-5 | 261 students
1501 Central Ave
Minotola, NJ 08341
(856)697-8080 2.0 4-5 261
- Buena Buena Regional Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 406 students
175 Weymouth Rd
Buena, NJ 08310
(856)697-0100 2.1 6-8 406
- Vineland Johnstone Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 431 students
165 S Brewster Rd
Vineland, NJ 08361
(856)794-6967 3.2 K-5 431
- Vineland Vineland Senior High School Grades: 9-12 | 2625 students
2880 E Chestnut Ave
Vineland, NJ 08360
(856)794-6800 3.7 9-12 2625
Nearby Homes for Sale
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.