John Vanderburg Elementary School
- John Vanderburg Elementary School's student population of 874 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 48 teachers has grown by 17% over five school years.
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School (2012)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||874 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||48 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- John Vanderburg Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 18:1 has decreased from 22:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NV)|
|Overall School Rank||#16 out of 620 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||20:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Clark County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Henderson Neil C Twitchell Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 972 students
2060 Desert Shadow Trail
Henderson, NV 89012
(702)799-6860 0.0 PK-5 972
- Henderson Bob Miller Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 1606 students
2400 Cozy Hill Cir.
Henderson, NV 89052
(702)799-2260 1.1 6-8 1606
As the school year kicks into full swing, we examine the many fees and other hidden costs lurking in a “free” public education today.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.