Kearsarge Reg. Elementary School At New London
- Kearsarge Reg. Elementary School At New London's student population of 323 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 26 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||323 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Kearsarge Reg. Elementary School At New London's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has decreased from 13:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NH)|
|Overall School Rank||#32 out of 457 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||65-69%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||70-74%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||12:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Kearsarge Regional School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- New London James House Preschool Grades: PK | 28 students
114 Cougar Ct.
New London, NH 03257
(603)526-8604 0.1 PK 28
- Sunapee Sunapee Central School Grades: K-5 | 156 students
22 School St.
Sunapee, NH 03782
(603)763-5675 5.6 K-5 156
- Sunapee Sunapee Middle High School Grades: 6-8 | 114 students
10 North Rd.
Sunapee, NH 03782
(603)763-5615 5.9 6-8 114
- Bradford Sutton Central Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 92 students
23 Newbury Road
Bradford, NH 03221
(603)927-4215 6.0 K-5 92
Nearby Homes for Sale
As the school year kicks into full swing, we examine the many fees and other hidden costs lurking in a “free” public education today.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.