- Grades: 6-8
- Enrollment: 653 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 12:1
- Minority Enrollment: 14%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in NH
- Math Proficiency: 19% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 45% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), NH Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Keene Middle School's ranking?
What schools are Keene Middle School often compared to?
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
How many students attend Keene Middle School?
What is the racial composition of the student body?
What is the student:teacher ratio of Keene Middle School?
What grades does Keene Middle School offer ?
What school district is Keene Middle School part of?
Review Keene Middle School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities