Kooken Ed Center
- Kooken Ed Center's student population of 361 students has grown by 11% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 13 teachers has grown by 8% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||361 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
- Kooken Ed Center's student:teacher ratio of 28:1 has increased from 27:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TX)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||28:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Arlington Isd School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Arlington Jean Massieu Academy Grades: PK-11 | 195 students
823 N Center St
Arlington, TX 76011
(817)460-0396 0.4 PK-11 195
- Arlington Speer Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 793 students
811 Fuller St
Arlington, TX 76012
(682)867-4000 0.7 PK-6 793
- Dallas Uplift Summit International High School Grades: 9-12 | 438 students
1301 N Center St
Dallas, TX 75207
(817)287-5121 0.8 9-12 438
- Arlington Webb Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 742 students
1200 N Cooper St
Arlington, TX 76011
(682)867-4300 0.9 PK-6 742
- Fort Worth Chisholm Trail High School Grades: 9-12 | 2011 students
4800 Education Dr
Fort Worth, TX 76179
(817)232-7112 1.0 9-12 2011
We provide an overview and current status of the Race to the Top program that was designed as an incentive and funding program to promote education reform in public school districts across the country.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.