La Crescent-hokah Elementary School
- La Crescent-hokah Elementary School's student population of 396 students has declined by 6% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 29 teachers has declined by 6% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-4|
|Total Students||396 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||29 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- La Crescent-hokah Elementary School is ranked within the top 50% of all 1,784 schools in Minnesota (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MN)|
|Overall School Rank||#780 out of 1,784 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-64%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||55-59%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||16:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||La Crescent-hokah School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- The nearest elementary school is La Crescent Montessori & Stem Academy (0.4 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- La Crescent La Crescent Montessori & Stem Academy Grades: K-6 | 45 students
1116 S Oak St
La Crescent, MN 55947
(507)895-4054 0.4 K-6 45
- La Crescent La Crescent-hokah Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 351 students
1301 Lancer Blvd
La Crescent, MN 55947
(507)895-5060 0.7 5-8 351
- La Crosse Summit Environmental School Grades: PK-5 | 348 students
1800 Lakeshore Dr
La Crosse, WI 54603
(608)789-7980 2.7 PK-5 348
Nearby Homes for Sale
While some schools are debating whether to teach sex ed, Philadelphia schools will be making free condoms available in 22 schools across the district.
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.