Lake Region Uhsd #24
- Lake Region Uhsd #24's student population of 394 students has grown by 11% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 31 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||394 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||31 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Lake Region Uhsd #24's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has increased from 12:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (VT)|
|Overall School Rank||#108 out of 289 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-54%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||65-69%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||12:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Lake Region UHSD #24 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Irasburg Irasburg Village School Grades: PK-8 | 134 students
292 Route 58 East
Irasburg, VT 05845
(802)754-8810 3.0 PK-8 134
- Barton Barton Graded School Grades: PK-8 | 159 students
137 Church Street
Barton, VT 05822
(802)525-3636 3.1 PK-8 159
- Orleans Brownington Central School Grades: PK-8 | 124 students
103 Chase Road
Orleans, VT 05860
(802)754-8467 4.7 PK-8 124
- Glover Glover Village School Grades: PK-8 | 127 students
100 School Street
Glover, VT 05839
(802)525-6958 5.6 PK-8 127
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.