Lakeview Elementary School
- Lakeview Elementary School's student population of 474 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 23 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-3|
|Total Students||474 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Lakeview Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 21:1 has decreased from 22:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (OH)|
|Overall School Rank||#572 out of 3,224 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||75-79%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||75-79%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Lakeview Local School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Warren Trumbull Career & Technical Center Grades: 9-12
528 Educational Hwy Nw
Warren, OH 44483
(330)847-0503 2.8 9-12 n/a
- Warren Howland Glen Elementary School Grades: PK-2 | 300 students
8000 Bridle Ln Ne
Warren, OH 44484
(330)856-8275 3.1 PK-2 300
- Cortland Lakeview Middle School Grades: 4-7 | 535 students
640 Wakefield Dr
Cortland, OH 44410
(330)637-4360 3.2 4-7 535
- Warren Lincoln Pk-8 School Grades: PK-8 | 1184 students
2253 Atlantic St Ne
Warren, OH 44483
(330)373-4500 3.2 PK-8 1184
As the school year kicks into full swing, we examine the many fees and other hidden costs lurking in a “free” public education today.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.