Lakeview High School
Top Placements (Ohio)
Lakeview High School is Listed among the top public schools in Ohio for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 20%)
- Math Proficiency Highest math proficiency (Top 20%)
- Reading Language/Arts Proficiency Highest reading language/arts proficiency (Top 20%)
- Graduation Rate Highest graduation rate (Top 10%)
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 20%)
- Lakeview High School's student population of 704 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 36 teachers has declined by 10% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 8-12|
|Total Students||704 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||36 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Lakeview High School is ranked within the top 20% of all 3224 schools in Ohio (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 20:1 has increased from 18:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (OH)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
- The school district of Lakeview High School is Lakeview Local School District, which is ranked within the top 10% of all 842 school districts in Ohio (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- Lakeview Local School District's student population of 1,730 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The district's graduation rate of 95% has increased from 90-94% over five school years.
- The revenue/student of $10,270 in this district is less than the state average of $12,304. The district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The district's spending/student of $9,211 is less than the state average of $11,580. The district spending/student has declined by 6% over four school years.
|School District Name||Lakeview Local School District|
|Number of Schools|
|Number of Students Managed||1,730||866|
|District Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|District Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|District Graduation Rate||≥95%|
|District Total Revenue||$18 MM||$11 MM|
|District Spending||$17 MM||$10 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$10,270||$12,304|
|District Spending / Student||$9,211||$11,580|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cortland Lakeview Middle School Grades: 4-7 | 516 students
640 Wakefield Dr
Cortland, OH 44410
(330)637-4360 0.2 4-7 516
- Cortland Currie Elementary School Grades: K-2 | 157 students
3306 Ridge Rd
Cortland, OH 44410
(330)637-2976 1.9 K-2 157
- Warren Lakeview Elementary School Grades: K-3 | 510 students
2755 Bazetta Rd Ne
Warren, OH 44481
(330)638-2145 3.4 K-3 510
- Vienna Maws Junior High School Grades: 7-8 | 103 students
4429 Warren Sharon Rd
Vienna, OH 44473
(330)394-1138 3.7 7-8 103
- Warren Howland Glen Elementary School Grades: K-2 | 284 students
8000 Bridle Ln Ne
Warren, OH 44484
(330)856-8275 4.5 K-2 284
Excellent administration and dedicated faculty.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - lilmo