Lakeview Middle School
- Lakeview Middle School's student population of 535 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 27 teachers has declined by 10% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 4-7|
|Total Students||535 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Lakeview Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 20:1 has increased from 18:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (OH)|
|Overall School Rank||#540 out of 3,224 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Lakeview Local School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cortland Currie Elementary School Grades: PK-2 | 148 students
3306 Ridge Rd
Cortland, OH 44410
(330)637-2976 1.9 PK-2 148
- Warren Lakeview Elementary School Grades: K-3 | 474 students
2755 Bazetta Rd Ne
Warren, OH 44481
(330)638-2145 3.2 K-3 474
- Warren Howland Glen Elementary School Grades: PK-2 | 300 students
8000 Bridle Ln Ne
Warren, OH 44484
(330)856-8275 4.3 PK-2 300
- Warren Mines Elementary School Grades: 3-4 | 415 students
850 Howland Wilson Rd Ne
Warren, OH 44484
(330)856-8270 4.9 3-4 415
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.