Larkspur Elementary School
- Larkspur Elementary School's student population of 518 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 41 teachers has grown by 7% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||518 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||41 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Larkspur Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has decreased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AZ)|
|Overall School Rank||#1161 out of 1,842 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||19:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Paradise Valley Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Phoenix Basis Phoenix Grades: 5-12 | 781 students
11850 N. 32nd St
Phoenix, AZ 85028
(602)595-9870 1.0 5-12 781
- Phoenix Desert Cove Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 520 students
11020 North 28th Street
Phoenix, AZ 85028
(602)449-3400 1.0 K-6 520
- Phoenix Hidden Hills Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 511 students
1919 East Sharon Drive
Phoenix, AZ 85022
(602)449-3100 1.0 PK-6 511
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.