Legacy Traditional School - Casa Grande

  • Legacy Traditional School - Casa Grande serves 1,089 students in grades Kindergarten-8.
  • The percentage of students achieving proficiency in Math is 57% (which is higher than the Arizona state average of 39%) for the 2015-16 school year. The percentage of students achieving proficiency in Reading/Language Arts is 49% (which is higher than the Arizona state average of 40%) for the 2015-16 school year.
  • Legacy Traditional School - Casa Grande placed in the top 30% of all schools in Arizona for overall test scores (math proficiency is top 20%, and reading proficiency is top 50%) for the 2015-16 school year.
  • Minority enrollment is 60% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is lower than the Arizona state average of 61%.

Top Placements

Legacy Traditional School - Casa Grande places among the top 20% of public schools in Arizona for:

School Overview

  • Legacy Traditional School - Casa Grande's student population of 1,089 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
School TypeCharter School
Grades OfferedGrades Kindergarten-8
Total Students1,089 students
Total Classroom Teachersn/a
Students by GradeThis chart display the students of Legacy Traditional School - Casa Grande by grade.

School Comparison

  • Legacy Traditional School - Casa Grande is ranked within the top 30% of all 1,842 schools in Arizona (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
  • The diversity score of Legacy Traditional School - Casa Grande is 0.61, which is more than the diversity score at state average of 0.42. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year DataThis SchoolState Level (AZ)
Overall School Rank
14%
19%
Math Test Scores (% Proficient)
57%
39%
This chart display the percentage of students that scored at or above 'proficient' levels in Math of Legacy Traditional School - Casa Grande and the percentage of public school students that scored at or above 'proficient' levels in Math of public schools in Arizona by year, with the latest 2015-16 school year data.
Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)
49%
40%
This chart display the percentage of students that scored at or above 'proficient' levels in Reading/Language Arts of Legacy Traditional School - Casa Grande and the percentage of public school students that scored at or above 'proficient' levels in Reading/Language Arts of Arizona by year, with the latest 2015-16 school year data.
Student : Teacher Ration/a20:1
American Indian
1%
5%
Asian
3%
3%
Hispanic
48%
45%
Black
3%
5%
White
40%
39%
Two or more races
5%
3%
All Ethnic GroupsThis chart display the percentage breakdown of students of all ethnic groups in Legacy Traditional School - Casa Grande.This chart display the percentage breakdown of public school students of all ethnic groups in AZ.
Diversity Score0.610.42
Eligible for Free Lunch
31%
33%
Eligible for Reduced Lunch
13%
11%
School Statewide TestingView Education Department Test Scores
School District NameLegacy Traditional Charter s - Casa Grande School District
Source: 2015-2016 (latest school year available) NCES, AZ Dept. of Education

Nearby Public Schools

Show me:

School Reviews

Review Legacy Traditional School - Casa Grande. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:

  • Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
  • Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities

I am a:

Name or Alias:

Your review:

Rate this school:
Recent Articles
A NYC public school is now completely vegetarian! How have students reacted, and will other public schools follow suit?
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.