Lehigh Career & Technical Institute
- The teacher population of 86 teachers has declined by 5% over five school years.
|School Type||Vocational school|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Classroom Teachers||86 teachers|
- Lehigh Career & Technical Institute is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 2,835 schools in Pennsylvania (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (PA)|
|Overall School Rank||#2353 out of 2,835 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤20%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-59%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||n/a||15:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Lehigh Career & Technical Institute School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Schnecksville Schnecksville School Grades: K-5 | 411 students
4260 Sand Spring Rd
Schnecksville, PA 18078
(610)351-5830 0.4 K-5 411
- Orefield Kernsville School Grades: K-5 | 408 students
5051 Kernsville Rd
Orefield, PA 18069
(610)351-5840 2.1 K-5 408
- Coplay Ironton School Grades: K-5 | 361 students
3135 Levans Rd
Coplay, PA 18037
(610)351-5810 2.2 K-5 361
- Orefield Orefield Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 960 students
2675 Pa Route 309
Orefield, PA 18069
(610)351-5750 2.6 6-8 960
Nearby Homes for Sale
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.