Lenwil Elementary School
- Lenwil Elementary School's student population of 308 students has declined by 8% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 20 teachers has declined by 9% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||308 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Lenwil Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (LA)|
|Overall School Rank||#706 out of 1,277 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||65-69%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||75-79%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Ouachita Parish School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- West Monroe Riser Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 343 students
100 Price Drive
West Monroe, LA 71292
(318)387-0577 1.7 PK-5 343
- West Monroe Riverbend Elementary School Grades: 1-5 | 368 students
700 Austin Avenue
West Monroe, LA 71292
(318)361-0155 2.8 1-5 368
- West Monroe Crosley Elementary School Grades: PK-K | 205 students
700 Natchitoches Street
West Monroe, LA 71291
(318)325-3634 3.1 PK-K 205
- Monroe Southside Alternative High School Grades: 1-12 | 151 students
4701 South Grand St.
Monroe, LA 71202
(318)651-4841 3.1 1-12 151
i have been at this school for five school years and it has been the best school ever
- Posted by Student/Alumni - C.I.H
My son has attended Lenwil for the past 4 years and the teachers and support staff are awesome I have never had any problems with any of the people at this school the teachers are super nice but firm when needed. I am so glad that my son goes to such a good school and most of all I am glad that HE loves going to this school.
- Posted by Parent - wclar
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.