- Grades: 4-5
- Enrollment: 306 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 12:1
- Minority Enrollment: 76%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in IL
- Math Proficiency: 6-9% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 10-14% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), IL Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Lewis School's ranking?
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
How many students attend Lewis School?
What is the racial composition of the student body?
What is the student:teacher ratio of Lewis School?
What grades does Lewis School offer ?
What school district is Lewis School part of?
Review Lewis School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities