Liberty High School
- Liberty High School's student population of 550 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 41 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|School Type||Magnet School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||550 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||41 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Liberty High School's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has decreased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (WV)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||6-9%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Raleigh County s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Glen Daniel Trap Hill Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 412 students
665 Coal River Road
Glen Daniel, WV 25844
(304)934-5392 1.2 6-8 412
- Fairdale Fairdale Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 472 students
772 Bolt Road
Fairdale, WV 25839
(304)934-7217 2.5 PK-5 472
- Lester Lester Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 152 students
1970 Lester Highway
Lester, WV 25865
(304)934-5885 6.0 PK-5 152
- Beckley Hollywood Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 286 students
412 Old Mill Road
Beckley, WV 25801
(304)256-4579 7.1 PK-5 286
- Beckley Crescent Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 362 students
205 Crescent Road
Beckley, WV 25801
(304)256-4576 7.5 PK-5 362
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.