Trap Hill Middle School
- Trap Hill Middle School's student population of 412 students has declined by 10% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 33 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|School Type||Magnet School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||412 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||33 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Trap Hill Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has decreased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (WV)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Raleigh County s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Glen Daniel Liberty High School Grades: 9-12 | 550 students
1700 Coal River Road
Glen Daniel, WV 25844
(304)934-5306 1.2 9-12 550
- Fairdale Fairdale Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 472 students
772 Bolt Road
Fairdale, WV 25839
(304)934-7217 2.1 PK-5 472
- Lester Lester Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 152 students
1970 Lester Highway
Lester, WV 25865
(304)934-5885 4.8 PK-5 152
- Beckley Hollywood Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 286 students
412 Old Mill Road
Beckley, WV 25801
(304)256-4579 6.4 PK-5 286
- Beckley Crescent Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 362 students
205 Crescent Road
Beckley, WV 25801
(304)256-4576 6.8 PK-5 362
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.